Forum

My experience in so...

Notifications
Clear all

My experience in solar energ

Grandex
(@grandex)
Topic starter  

Hello. I started considering solar due to a combination of things: a buddy getting a system installed, learning the difference between leased and owned systems, and being really annoyed with those green-shirted sales people in Home Depot pushing PV systems. At the time I figured (correctly I think) that the reason they push so hard is because it's a great business plan for them, and whatever's good for them is bad for us.

Grobat
(@grobat)

Few words about solar energy.Simply put, solar is the most abundant source of energy on Earth. Also solar energy has pros and cons.So let’s read about pros and cons of solar energy About 173,000 terawatts of solar energy strike the Earth at any given time - more than 10,000 times the world's total energy needs. 

ReplyQuote
Grandex
(@grandex)
Topic starter  

Photovoltaics is the form of solar energy that most of us are probably familiar with. It uses solar panels to capture the energy created by the sun. This energy is then converted into electricity, which can power homes, businesses and more.

ReplyQuote
jonnymoll
(@jonnymoll)

The market for solar panels will grow rapidly in the coming years. This will reduce the negative impact on the environment and make the cost of electricity cheaper.

click here

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: